Cork Printmakers presents FIRST EDITION – A Print Symposium at Millennium Hall, City Hall, Cork
Multiple Dimensions: Exploring Printmaking as an expanded practice in contemporary visual culture
- Susan Tallman, Editor in Chief, Art in Print, Chicago, USA
- Michael Kempson, Convenor of Printmaking Studies & Director of Cicada Press, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Angela Griffith, History of Art & Architecture Department, Trinity College, Dublin
- Jason Urban & Leslie Mutchler, both of The University of Texas, Austin, USA. Jason Urban is also Co-Editor of Printeresting.org, an award winning online resource for print miscellany.
- Dr. Carinna Parraman, Professor in Design & Colour Print, UWE, Bristol; Co-Director, Centre for Fine Print Research (IMPACT is the CFPR’s main Symposia)
- & MANY MORE
Also featuring a trail of exhibitions in six venues across Cork City Centre – details to be announced! Tickets range from €40 (students / limited early bird tickets) – €65 (standard).
Millenium Hall, Cork City Hall. More info and booking link at: http://www.corkmidsummer.com/programme/event/first-edition-print-symposium